These models have a huge amount of customisation available:
- 24 (24!) heads – 12 different designs with 12 different sets of horns, meaning your Tzaangors will be unique;
- 12 savage blades, 12 arcanite shields and 12 sets of axe and pick – pair up the savage blades or carry one and a shield on each model, your choice;
- 2 models can be assembled as Mutants – these have special, mutated heads. In fact, they have 2 heads. Each. Accompanying their terrible deformity are special mutated weapons – 2 swords and 2 axes, each featuring staring eyes modelled on the hilts;
- 2 models can be assembled as icon bearers;
- 2 models can be assembled as Twistbrays, the unit leaders – there are 4 specific sets of extra-ornate horns for them, and 2 double-handed savage greatblades.
This kit comprises 142 components, and is supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases.
Please note, due to Games Workshop policy we are not allowed to sell this product internationally outside of Canada. If added to cart, it may prevent checkout for international customers. International orders containing new Games Workshop products will be cancelled