Master Grade (MG) Gundam Seed / Destiny - ZGMF-X19A - Infinite Justice Gundam - 1/100 Scale
There's no better justice than Infinite Justice--and Bandai does justice to the Mobile Suit with this highly anticipated Master Grade release! This sharply detailed snap-fit kit of Athrun Zala's personal Mobile Suit comes molded in color, and upon completion the mech will be fully poseable with polycapped joints that allow for posing possibilities galore. This kit introduces to the MG series a new joint system for its side skirt armor that allows you to pose Infinite Justice Gundam kicking, as seen in "Gundam Seed Destiny"!
Included are a beam rifle that can be mounted on its back skirt armor, two "Super Lacerta" Beam Sabers that can combine to form a double-bladed beam weapon, and a left arm-mounted shield that stores a detachable "Shining Edge" Beam Boomerang and Grapple Stinger (a bendable wire is provided to display it in mid-deployment). Beam effect parts for the Beam Sabers, "Griffon" Beam Blades connecting the knees and feet, Beam Boomerang, and shield are provided as well.Accompanying Infinite Justice Gundam is the Phantom-01 backpack that can be attached to the mech's back for a boost in speed and firepower. The engine covers can slide out to reveal detailed vernier nozzles. Two same-scale unpainted figures (molded in white) of Athrun in standing and sitting poses are included, along with dry-transfer decals, stickers, and foil stickers for detail.
- Rocketing out of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny, the dynamic Infinite Justice Gundam is finally imagined as a Master Grade kit!
- Movable inner frame gimmick and numerous beam effect parts allow for iconic action poses.
- Featuring a redesigned inner frame and side armor section, as well as a locking system built into the lifter pack, this kit has a wide range of motion and dynamic maneuverability.
- Characteristic kicking poses are made possible thanks to new hip armor and a gimmick allowing the leg to pull upward away from the waist almost horizontally.
- Gimmicks included to recreate thrusters flaps in mid-flight.